Monday, February 9, 2009

vol. 15

i got no patience
and i hate waiting...
--jay z

i'm not exactly sure what it is that has me wired this way, but i truly think i have no patience whatsoever...you have no idea how much of a struggle it is for me to calm down at times -- especially while driving -- thankfully, i don't act on it, but i'd like to kill people some times with the way they drive -- i have tried very, very hard, especially since new year's, to address this within myself -- but it's very difficult -- i always ask my kids what superpower they would like to have and you get a veritable smorgasbord of things -- most choose flying, though... if i could have any superpower, it would be to be able to transport myself like they could on star trek --

  • i like coldplay and all, but there's a part of me that's glad they didn't win a ton last night at the grammies -- their best work is behind them, in my opinion
  • this being said, it's nice to see that kings of leon won for best rock performance by a group for sex on fire -- that link takes you to their site of videos -- scroll down on the left...
  • i also don't understand how robert plant and allison krauss, whose voice is dreamlike, won again after having won an award last year from the same album...
  • i'm absolutely positive that my brother nick is jacked that john mayer won an award for say -- i almost spit out my drink when i heard this song while in new york last summer and nick started going off asking "that girl to just say it already so i don't have to hear him asking anymore" (or something close to that...)
  • beyond the chorus to that song, i really do like the lyrics -- i will expand on this at a later time...

No comments:

Post a Comment