Wednesday, February 11, 2009

vol. 18

definitely random today -- i think it took me about 5 minutes to realize that my alarm was actually going off and that i wasn't dreaming it... i kind of felt like this

  • is this real life? absolute classic...
  • i saw that clip a couple days ago and thought it was funny, but didn't spend enough time with it -- i lost it when looking at it again last night -- the christian bale mashup with it is pretty good also, but i'm trying to keep things clean here...
  • this leads me to my two other favorite videos of all time -- first runner up goes to the haitian weather man... then i don't need a jacket...
  • and, hands down, the greatest ever can be found here -- i have watched that four second clip hundreds, if not thousands, of times -- i have absolutely no clue whatsoever what is being said, but it doesn't matter -- it kills me every single time i watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment